WHO ARE WE
Sampoorna Shiksha is a education platform by like minded people for education and skill development projects so that every child can become a great student and fulfill his dreams.
GyaanDaan Foundation was formed in Mumbai as an NGO not-for-profit organization registered as a section 8 of The Companies Act 2013 in India.
OUR FOUNDING STORY
Sampoorna Shiksha was launched in January 2020.
The founders are Lata Srinivasan and Pushpa Subramanian , twin educators, and Vaidhei Pagaria a Chartered Accountant by profession.
All the three are driven by an intense passion to teach. This is nurtured and promoted by their mentor, Mr. Venkatraman , popularly known as the Pencilman of UAE.
- Our team members have been teaching online and offline for the past 10 years in urban as well as rural schools .
- We had been actively involved in coaching , mentoring, guiding such students in all areas of life along with teaching .
- The growth, impact and success of the students motivated us to grow more and this journey is now evolved as Sampoorna Shiksha providing WHOLISTIC EDUCATION
Our mission is to help the people and students in the urban and rural areas to obtain an education which will give them the knowledge and skills for improving their lives and their communities.
- Our vision is to provide high quality and low cost models to bridge the gaps in the educational system.
- Sampoorna Shiksha uses innovative teaching methods and our programs are outcome driven.
- We aim to achieve through collaboration with the government, local communities, parents, teachers, volunteers, and civil society members.
Achieving our vision by partnering and collaborating with volunteers and organizations to provide necessities, bring a positive change in society and see substantial development in our country. Our goal is to reach out to people across rural villages to educate, empower and enrich the children and youth alike through our continuous volunteering work.
OUR FOCUS AREAS
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT
- CAREER & JOBS
We are a group of educators who wish to empower students to acquire knowledge and skill and help them lead a productive life and also contribute to the society .
“SAACH KARE SAPNE”